The success of your casino is highly dependent on your integrity. In addition to trusted management and trustworthy employees, the actual and perceived quality and effectiveness of your security protection is paramount. Outsourcing your security protection needs to our professional security company will alleviate the burden of overseeing the optimal staffing and operations of your casinos around the clock.
Based on your directives and our expertise, GT Security will assess, customize, develop and enforce the most ideal and cost-effective security procedures tailored for your establishments.
GT Security Agent Duties include:
- Patrols assigned areas and assists guests and team members as needed.
- Examines doors, windows, gates, etc. to ensure they are secure.
- Enforces company policies as they pertain to guest and team member conduct on the premises.
- Watches for and reports irregularities such as fire hazards, unlocked doors, etc.
- Responds to all emergencies such as fire, injuries, property damage, etc.; investigates and completes reporting the same.
- During serious emergencies, may be assigned to assist in the evacuation of the facility.
- Observe departing personnel to guard against theft of company property.
- Escorts casino team members during pit drops, slot drops, jackpot verifications, fill verifications, pit fills/credits, etc. Transports chips, currency/coin and tokens to the different requesting tables/booths.
- Accepts, logs and stores lost and found articles.
- Apprehends (if appropriate) individuals who are observed to be engaged in criminal activity and detains these individuals until they can be turned over to law enforcement authorities.
- Attends and provides testimony in court when required.
- Responds to verbal and/or physical altercations throughout the property and applies appropriate measures to resolve the situation.
- For physical altercations, employs the minimum amount of force necessary to restrain any and all involved.
- Initiates formal evictions of disorderly persons when directed by a supervisor.
- Responds to requests for medical assistance when required and renders first aid consistent with company policy and the individual officer’s skill level and medical certification.
GT Security Agents are always professional, alert, dependable, courteous and neat in appearance, and will ultimately help maintain the premium image of your premises.