Construction Site Security
Why You Need Construction Site Security
- Patrol premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence.
- Monitor and authorize entrance of people or vehicles at the property.
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area.
- Secure all exits, doors and windows after end of operations.
- Respond to alarms by investigating and assessing the situation.
- Provide assistance to people in need.
- Apprehend and detain perpetrators according to legal protocol before arrival of authorities.
- Submit reports of daily activity and important occurrences.