GT Security is a leading provider of security personnel which help a broad range of corporate, government and high profile clientele to protect their people, assets and reputations. In an industry without universally accepted standards, we are recognized for our quality and we treat our clients as partners. We understand the threats and vulnerabilities facing our clients and design customized, cost effective risk mitigation programs accordingly. We reinvest a significant portion of our profits back into all levels of our organization, so we can create a passionate team dedicated to our overall success.
GT Security boasts of dedicated unarmed Security Officer that:
- Interacting with tenants, visitors and client representatives in a friendly and professional manner.
- Providing outstanding customer service to all tenants, residents, visitors and client representatives while adhering to company and building policies.
- Ensuring tenants, visitors, messengers and vendors follow access control procedures according to building policy.
- Ability to proactively address violations of building and company policy and resolve the issue or have violators removed from the premises.
- Ability to write clear, concise and thorough reports, including daily activity and incident.
- Ability to use computerized access control systems, including an automated check in system and turnstiles.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to stand/sit/walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work in elevators and respond to high-rise floors.
- Ability to work exterior posts in inclement weather.
- Ability to respond to emergency calls from visitors, tenants, vendors and client representatives and follow department procedures to properly handle the situation.
Ability and willingness to receive cross training on all contracted posts which will assist department and client leadership during an emergency incident.