Dotacty Battle Belt 1.75″ MOLLE Combat Belt w/ 1.5″ Inner Belt Nylon Duty Belt Tactical Range Belt War Shooting Belt
- This range belt is designed as an inner & outer belt system(2-Part Retention System). Reinforced exterior features heavy duty nylon webbing, laser cut MOLLE slots to help stabilize and organize all of your modular attachments. Plenty of room for pistol holster, med kit, mag holder, molle pouches, knife and flashlight. A great platform to carry various gear & tools. A versatile gun belt with minimalistic and low profile look. Available in size S(28″-32″); M(33″-37″); L(38″-42″); XL(43″-48″).
- 1.75 inch wide outer belt has hook tape on the inside, which secures to the inner belt’s loop tape. Extra length is reserved for the wearer to adjust it to the size of his or her waist. Heavy duty inside & out, prevents any potential sagging when the gear is attached to the belt. It holds up good and strong through in and out of vehicles, moving, walking, stooping, climbing, etc all day.
- 1.5 inch wide inner belt constructed with sturdy nylon webbing, lined with a full loop face match the outer belt’s hook tape. Easily slips through various pants loop. Hook & loop closure allows free size adjustment. Holds your pants up and attaches securely and tightly to the outer belt via velcro, providing a solid base for outer belt. And it is not only an outer belt, but can also be used as an EDC/utility/work/tool/daily belt alone.
- Quick-release metal buckle helps secure the combat belt while allowing you to quickly put on and take off your gear&accessories for a timely response. A “get up and go” piece of equipment. Battle belts or duty belts are one of those pieces of gear gaining popularity for home defense, military/LE, and competition purposes.
- Whether you’re an avid outdoorsman, military veteran constantly training at the range, a first responder focusing on active duty, a law enforcement officer on patrol, a shooting enthusiasts, or a beginner, keeping your gear accessible is important. Dotacty combat belt to manage and organize equipment and keep it within easy reach, while balances comfort, mobility or durability.